Wednesday, November 7

Surprise, surprise.

Dear Blog,

I deeply regret how I have not posted anything in the last few months. What was it? Four months? Five? To me, it seemed like an awfully long period- almost like an eternity. I am greatly sorry, dear reader, and I hope to not make mistakes such as this is the near future.

The important thing is that if you are reading this, it means that you have visited my blog, which means that you have already noticed my delightful, pristine blog design. This wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for Dana from Wonder Forest who is an exceptional and truly unique blogger and artist. She really is something. I never, ever thought I would be sitting here with a marvelous and remarkable blog staring back at me from my screen. I simply cannot say how thankful I am for her. She is, by far, one of the greatest bloggers to be found in the whole cyber world. So, thank you very much, Dana. Truly.

[Taken from here, on her blog] The one and only Dana. 



Until next time,
Daniela
An Aspiring Author - Lit by the Unbelievable Power of the Crescent Moon

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. This is incredible!! Such a beautiful design!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Megan:
      Thank you very much! I still can't believe it's all mine!

      Delete